Levenhuk 320 PLUS is a professional laboratory microscope with a monocular head. Due to the achromatic optics and wide-angle eyepieces with a pointer, specialists in research laboratories, diagnostic laboratories, and scientific and research institutions highly appreciate its possibilities. The microscope is suitable for performing observations in various scientific fields and can be applied for pathologo-anatomic, urological, and other research.
The microscope features a monocular head that rotates 360°. Its inclination angle is 45°. The revolving nosepiece has four achromatic objectives that deliver a clear and contrast image without aberrations. When a 100x objective is used, observations can be performed using oil immersion (a bottle with immersion oil is included in the kit). The microscope features magnification within the range of 40 to 1600x.
The stage is equipped with a mechanical scale. Underneath, there is an Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm. You can install light filters in a microscope. Three filters are included in the kit. LED illumination with brightness adjustment is located in the lower part of a microscope, which is why observations are performed in transmitted light. Illumination is powered by AC supply or rechargeable batteries (included in the kit). A charge provides for about 10 hours of continuous work.
- Inclined monocular head, 360° rotatable
- Magnification range: 40–1600x
- Achromatic objectives, wide-angle eyepieces with a pointer
- 0.75W LED illumination with brightness adjustment
- Powered by an AC supply or rechargeable batteries
- Battery keeps charge about 10 hours
The kit includes:
- Achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil immersion)
- Wide-angle eyepieces with a pointer: WF10x and WF16x
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Bottle of immersion oil
- AC adapter
- Rechargeable AA batteries (3 pcs.)
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Caution! Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries. Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter.
You can see that under a microscope:
Levenhuk 320 PLUS Microscope is compatible with Levenhuk digital cameras (purchased separately). Levenhuk cameras are installed in the eyepiece tube instead of an eyepiece.