Levenhuk ZOOM 1B is an instrumental microscope with a large working distance. It is convenient for studying geological samples, jewelry, biological objects, textiles, circuit boards, and small mechanisms. This microscope can also be used for hobbies and professional activities, e.g. in a service center or watch workshop.
In terms of design, the microscope consists of a base, vertical stand, and optical head. You can conduct observations with both eyes at the same time, the head is slightly angled and can be rotated at 360°. The kit includes two wide-field eyepieces with 10x magnification. The optical scheme is supplemented by a zoom objective, thanks to which you can change the magnification of the microscope not stepwise, but smoothly. An overall magnification range varies from 7 to 45 times. Coarse focusing adjustment is available.
The microscope features two light sources: upper and lower LED lights. This allows for studying samples of any degree of transparency. Brightness adjustment makes it easy to choose an optimal level of illumination so that you can study any of them. The light is powered by an AC power supply.
The microscope body is made of metal, which makes it durable and robust.
- Stereoscopic (3D) image
- Smooth variable magnification in the range from 7 to 45 times
- Rotatable binocular head inclined at 45°
- Large working distance: 235mm
- Combined LED light with brightness adjustment and an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Wf10x eyepieces with eyecups (2 pcs)
- Zoom objective: 0.7x–4.5x
- Stage made of matte glass
- Black-and-white double-sided plate
- Power cord with an AC adapter
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries.