Levenhuk DTX 50 Digital Microscope is a modern USB digital microscope capable of significant magnification of up to 400x and equipped with a 1.3 Mpx digital camera that allows you to take pictures and record videos of observed samples. This model can be applied in many different areas: in electronics, jewelry, biology, zoology, and more. Convenient tripod is included in the standard kit.
Microscope is connected to a PC or laptop via standard USB 2.0 cable. Observation of samples and editing of captured images are done through the easy-to-use image processing software that is included in the kit. In addition to image processing features allowing you to take and edit images and videos, the software is also capable of measuring linear sizes, perimeters, radiuses and different angles in observed samples.
Levenhuk DTX 50 is very easy to use and doesn’t require any special knowledge or skills. Due to its compact size this microscope is highly suitable for home use. The microscope may be used with the tripod included in the kit as well as without it.
Microscope’s body is rubber-armored, which makes it pleasant to the touch and also provides for a comfortable grip and prevents the device from slipping out of your hands.
- Power supply via USB
- 8 white LEDs with adjustable brightness
- Real-time observations on your PC monitor
- Able to take photos/videos
- Comes with special software for measuring linear sizes, areas, angles and radiuses of studied samples
- Wide range of applications
- Сompatible with Windows and Mac OS
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk DTX 50 Microscope
- Convenient removable tripod
- Protective plastic objective lens cap
- Software CD
- USB cable
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Recommendations on using the software:
In order for the program to operate correctly, please launch the installed application only when your microscope is connected to a PC and ready for observations.
Levenhuk DTX 50 Digital Microscope is not compatible with external digital cameras.