Levenhuk D80L LCD is a digital microscope with a 2MP camera and an LCD screen. The microscope can be used for visual observations and creating photo and video archives. The image is transmitted to the screen in real-time mode, it can be saved to a memory card or transmitted to external devices. The microscope is suitable for studying transparent, semi-transparent, and opaque samples in a bright field.
Instead of a standard ocular tube, there is a head with a screen. This is a more comfortable option for lengthy observations since it reduces eyestrain as well as rotator cuff strain. Microscopes with an LCD screen are suitable for home use as well as for laboratory studies. Next to the screen, there are control buttons for operating the digital camera, and on the back, there are slots for connecting a memory card, power source, and other devices.
The digital camera works in tandem with achromatic objectives, the overall magnification of the microscope is from 40x to 1600x. The stage is equipped with standard clips, the illumination is located at the top and bottom; its brightness is adjustable. Directly under the stage, there is a condenser with a diaphragm disk, which is used for more precise lighting adjustment.
All of the optical elements in the microscope are made of glass. The body is made of metal.
- Digital camera for photo and video records
- Image is displayed on an LCD screen in a real time mode
- Achromatic optics, magnification: 40–400x (optical), up to 1600x (digital)
- Combined LED light with brightness adjustment
- Power supply is variable: by batteries or AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Microscope with a 2MP digital camera and an LCD screen
- 4x, 10x, 40xs achromatic objectives
- N.A. 0.65 condenser with a diaphragm disk
- Power cord
- Software CD
- USB cable
- 16GB SD memory card
- Adapter and power cord for a camera
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty