The Levenhuk 500T POL Microscope allows you to conduct bright field research as well as use polarized light. Its capabilities can be used in medicine, biology, crystallography, criminology, metallography, and other scientific fields. This professional-level microscope features a reliable design and high-quality optics.
The microscope has a trinocular head: a binocular visual part is slightly inclined, while an ocular tube for installing a digital camera is located vertically. The head can be rotated 360°. The optical scheme consists of wide-field eyepieces with 10x magnification and achromatic objectives with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x magnification. The front lenses of the 40x and 100x objectives are equipped with protective spring-loaded frames. You can conduct research using the oil immersion method with the help of a 100x objective. Coarse and fine focusing are available.
The microscope uses a round rotating stage. Classic clips are used for fixing microscope slides on it. Under the stage, there is a condenser with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. At the very bottom, there is a lighting unit consisting of a LED bulb with a collector. The light brightness is adjustable. In addition, the microscope features a built-in polarizer and analyzer.
The lighting is powered by an AC power supply.
- Laboratory microscope with a built-in polarizer and analyzer
- Trinocular head with 360° rotation
- Wide-field achromatic optics with 40–1000x magnification
- 3W LED lighting with a collector, brightness adjustment, and an AC power supply
- Condenser with an iris diaphragm, with adjustable height
The kit includes:
- Microscope with a polarizer and analyzer
- 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) achromatic objectives
- WF10x/18mm eyepieces (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Calibration slide
- Vial of immersion oil
- Power cord
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty