Levenhuk MED 25T Trinocular Microscope is a professional optical instrument for laboratory research. It is suitable for conducting observations using bright field and dark field methods. This microscope allows for setting up Köhler illumination and studying complicated microstructures at magnifications of up to 1000x. It is excellent for a university, medical or research laboratory, or scientific center.
A trinocular head consists of a visual part and an ocular tube, in which you can install a digital camera (purchased separately). This microscope is practical to use for group research due to its 360° rotatable head. The head features a 30° inclination angle. There is a beam splitter. The kit includes wide-field eyepieces with 10x magnification. They feature diopter adjustment, which helps to adapt the optics individually for each customer. A revolving nosepiece contains four plan achromatic objective lenses of various magnification that reduce chromatic aberrations and create an almost flat field of view. Two of them have spring-loaded frames. The 100x lens allows for observing the use of oil immersion. It is noteworthy that the optics are coated with an anti-fungal coating.
A double-layer stage comes with a mechanical scale; it is used for locating a specimen precisely under an objective lens. Coarse and fine focusing adjustment knobs are used for sharpness adjustment. Due to the smooth motion and small pitch, it is easy to obtain a sharp image. An Abbe condenser is located under a stage and equipped with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder. It is used for bright field observations. A dark field condenser is included in the kit as well; it can also be used for oil immersion.
The lighting system is located in the lower part of the microscope and consists of a 20W halogen bulb. The brightness is adjustable. It is powered by an AC power supply.
- Trinocular head with a beam splitter
- Plan achromatic optics provides magnification of 40x to 1000x
- Anti-fungal coating of all the optical surfaces
- 20W halogen light is powered by an AC power supply
- Köhler illumination is available
- Bright field and dark field observations are available
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable trinocular head
- Plan achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepieces: WF10x/18mm with an anti-fungal coating (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Dark field condenser (oil)
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- Camera mount
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries.
Some things you can see under a microscope:
Levenhuk MED 25T Trinocular Microscope is also compatible with other Levenhuk digital cameras(additional cameras are purchased separately). Levenhuk cameras are installed in the eyepiece tube instead of an eyepiece. This microscope is also compatible with any other digital microscope cameras.