Levenhuk MED 10M Monocular Microscope is designed for conducting laboratory research on samples at up to 1000x magnification. This professional optical instrument features achromatic optics and fine focusing adjustment for any bright field observations. Levenhuk MED 10M Microscope is an excellent choice for equipping a medical center, scientific research center, clinical and diagnostic laboratory or microbiology department of a university.
The microscope has a monocular head with a practical 45° inclination angle, which provides for convenient extended observations. The 360° rotatable head allows for using this microscope for group research. The optical scheme uses achromatic elements with an anti-fungal coating. Objective lenses and an eyepiece feature a layer of this protective coating. The revolving nosepiece contains four objective lenses, two of them are spring-loaded. A 100x objective lens can be used for observations using an immersion method (a vial of immersion oil is included in the kit). An eyepiece provides a good view and features diopter adjustment.
Coarse and fine focusing is used for sharpness adjustment. A mechanical stage is equipped with a mechanical scale and can be moved along two axes. Underneath, there is an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm and filter holder. A bright 5W LED light with brightness adjustment is used for illuminating. It is located in the lower part of a microscope. Illumination is powered by an AC power supply or batteries. The illumination system also features a brightness adjustment.
- Laboratory microscope with 40–1000x magnification
- 360° rotatable monocular head, inclined at 45°
- Achromatic optics with an anti-fungal coating
- Lower 5W LED light with brightness adjustment
- Powered by an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Microscope base with a stand
- 360° rotatable monocular head
- Achromatic objective lenses: 4х, 10х, 40xs, 100хs (oil) with an anti-fungal coating
- Wide-field eyepiece: WF10x/18mm with an anti-fungal coating
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Power cord for microscope
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries.
Some things you can see under a microscope:
Levenhuk MED 10M Monocular Microscope is not compatible with Levenhuk digital cameras due to non-standard 21-mm eyepiece tube diameter.