The Meade Infinity 102mm AZ Refractor Telescope is a powerful refractor on Alt-azimuth mount ideal for observations of the Solar system. Thanks to high-quality optics, the telescope gives you bright, contrast, and detailed views. The device is suitable for the surface of the Moon, Saturn's belts, details on the belts of Jupiter, and many other astronomical objects. Thanks to the included erecting prism, the telescope can also be used for terrestrial observations.
The kit includes three eyepieces and a Barlow lens – even basic configuration of the telescope will give you quite a wide range of magnifications. Red Dot finder is used for navigation on objects. The telescope kit also includes a special Planetarium software DVD.
The tube is installed on Alt-azimuth mount, which is perfectly suited for visual observations. The mount is very easy to handle. Slow motion controls provide smooth movement of the tube. The Steel tripod ensures great stability of the device – the tube won’t tremble during observations.
AutoStar Suite Astronomer Edition software will help you learn the night sky. It displays more than 10,000 celestial objects including planets, stars, galaxies and nebulas. You can print out star charts and even plan your observing session. It operates on any Windows based PC.
- Telescope comes complete with everything you need to view the wonders of the night sky the first time out.
- 102mm (4") refracting telescope delivers bright and detailed images that is perfect for viewing both land and celestial objects.
- Features a precision Altazimuth mount with slow motion controls that makes it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
- Comes with 3 eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land).
- Bonus Autostar Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows PC only).
- Includes a red dot viewfinder to help locate objects you want to observe.