The Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 120S Telescope is a Newtonian reflector with a spherical primary mirror of 114mm diameter. It is suitable for observing the Moon, planets of the solar system, nebulae, galaxies, star clusters, and many other objects. Due to a large aperture, you can observe bright objects in the Messier and NGC catalogs. In outer space, the telescope helps you to observe the polar ice caps on Mars, weather changes on Venus, rings of Saturn, satellites of Jupiter, and even distant Uranus and Neptune, but not in detail.
This telescope is suitable for both beginner and experienced astronomy enthusiasts. The telescope is installed on an equatorial mount, which allows for quickly pointing it at objects and tracking them even during lengthy observations. It takes some time to master the operation of the telescope, but an aspiring beginner is unlikely to consider this as an obstacle. A mount is attached to an aluminum tripod; its legs feature adjustable height. There is an accessory tray.
The kit includes necessary accessories for observations so that you do not have to buy any additional accessories. There are two eyepieces with different a focal length and a Barlow lens. They are used to obtain an optimal magnification for observing various space objects. An optical finderscope provides 6x magnification.
- Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount
- Excellent choice for observing deep space, the Moon, and the planets of the solar system
- Simple and practical tracking of astronomy objects in the sky
- Extensive kit allows for utilizing the optics' capabilities as much as possible
- Stable aluminum tripod with adjustable height
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Equatorial mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- 6x24 optical finderscope
- SUPER 10mm (90x) eyepiece
- SUPER 25mm (36x) eyepiece
- 2x Barlow lens
- Slow-motion control knobs
- User manual and lifetime warranty