Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 120S Telescope
Newtonian reflector. Aperture: 114mm. Focal length: 900mm
Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 120S Telescope is a Newtonian reflector with a spherical primary mirror of 114mm diameter. The telescope is suitable for observing the Moon, the planets of the solar system, nebulae, galaxies, star clusters, and many other objects. Due to a large aperture, you can explore the bright objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The telescope can view some outer space objects – polar ice caps on Mars, weather changes on Venus, rings of Saturn, satellites of Jupiter, and even distant Uranus and Neptune yet without much detail.
This telescope is suitable for both beginner- and advanced-level astronomers. The equatorial mount allows you to quickly point the telescope at desired objects and track them even during long observations. It takes some time to master the operational process but even an aspiring beginner is unlikely to consider it an issue. The mount is attached to an aluminum tripod; the tripod legs are extendable. An accessory tray is included.
The kit includes all the necessary accessories for observations, and so there is no need to buy any extra tools. There are two eyepieces with different focal lengths and a Barlow lens for adjusting the optimal magnification power for various space objects. An optical finderscope provides 6x magnification.
- Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount
- Excellent choice for observing deep space, the Moon, and the planets of the solar system
- Simple and practical tracking of astronomy objects in the sky
- Extensive kit allows for utilizing the optics' capabilities as much as possible
- Stable aluminum tripod with adjustable height
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Equatorial mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- 6x24 optical finderscope
- SUPER 10mm (90x) eyepiece
- SUPER 25mm (36x) eyepiece
- 2x Barlow lens
- Slow-motion control knobs
- User manual and lifetime warranty