Discovery Channel informs, entertains and inspires its audiences around the globe about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. Offering millions of people the chance to discover, and satisfy their curiosity, Discovery offers a compelling mix of stories across genres including science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in depth behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organisations that shape and share the world we live in.
We proudly present the Discovery optics series that is produced by Levenhuk and endorsed by Discovery.
The Discovery Prof Specimens DPS 5. “Mutations” is a set of five slides with transparent specimens designed for advanced microscopic research, including the slides of animal and plant tissues with changes in their hereditary make-up due to some external factors. The slides are compatible with microscopes of any brand designed for observations in transmitted light. All you need to do is place the prepared slides onto the microscope stage and switch on the lower illumination.
The top-quality optical glass with high degree transparency and homogeneity is one of the main features of the Discovery Prof Specimens DPS 5. “Mutations” set. A clear enlarged image of a specimen allows for a detailed examination that is central to working in a histology lab and many others. This set of slides offers excellent teaching materials for undergrad and grad students of biology, zoology, or medicine.
- Rare specimens of damaged plant and animal tissue
- Can be used with any lower illumination microscope
- For both professional use and home laboratories
- Top-quality microscope slides and cover slips
The set of slides includes:
- Wood destroyed by fungus
- Skin of fish transversal sec. injured by chemicals
- Skin ulcer of an amphib transversal section
- Plant parts infested with a plant lice transversal section
- Gall nut caused by a lice transversal section