How to entertain kids at home
Today, when people almost all over the world must self-isolate, many parents face a difficult question: "How to entertain kids at home during a quarantine?" While schoolkids are partially busy during the day learning online and doing homework, the younger kids demand constant attention. Meanwhile, parents who work from home are in an unfavorable situation: it is impossible to focus on tasks, kids are playing all throughout an apartment, and parents become stressed out. We offer a solution to this problem: these are ways of smart entertainment that enable you to take your mind off how to entertain kids during a quarantine.
For kids 3 to 5 years old
You can only leave a kid alone with toys that are safe to play with and that are easy-to-use. Therefore, a parent's choice is rather limited in this category. One of the options is a safe-to-use kid's magnifier with the plastic optics, for example Levenhuk LabZZ MG1 with Compass or Levenhuk LabZZ C1 Insect Can. Just give it to a kid and send them exploring the apartment in its diversity. We are sure that you can spend a couple of hours without worrying how to entertain a child during a quarantine.
For kids 5 to 7 years old
A kid of this age is much easier to entertain. There is a series of optical equipment designed especially for kids: Levenhuk LabZZ series. It contains optics for older kids as well. What should you pay attention to first?
- Levenhuk LabZZ SP10 Astroplanetarium. An excellent option for becoming acquainted with astronomy. It is interesting and educational. Acquired knowledge will be helpful during astronomy school lessons. It shows what constellations and astronomy objects you can observe in different months and at certain time of the day.
- Bresser National Geographic Solar System Exploration Set. This is a wonderful educational set for kids 6 years old and older, something in-between a coloring book and constructor. As a result, a kid will make a Solar system model.
For kids over 7 years old
If you are parents of schoolkids, check out kids' microscopes and kids' telescopes. These are not toys; they are real optical tools that can become a first step to a scientific hobby. Here are the most interesting smart entertainments for kids 7 years old and older in our product range:
- Levenhuk LabZZ MTB3 Microscope & Telescope & Binoculars Kit. Three optical instruments in one set: a telescope for observing the Moon and terrestrial objects; a microscope for studying the micro world; binoculars for exploring the objects from your balcony.
- Levenhuk LabZZ M101 Microscope with an experiment kit. A microscope with a simple design and ready-to-use microscope slides are included in the kit. You can conduct home scientific experiments and start learning microbiology.
- Levenhuk LabZZ T3 Telescope. An entry-level telescope for observing the Moon and terrestrial objects. It does not take much space in an apartment, so you can put it on a balcony.
If you have kids of different ages
There is no universal solution, but we offer two options. The first one is the Bresser National Geographic FM Walkie Talkie Set. It will be useful not only during a quarantine, but even after it is over. You can use it in an apartment, in the country house, and during walks around town. And, of course, we would like you to consider the above-mentioned astroplanetariums. They combine entertainment and education in one device.
If this article did not provide you with a comprehensive answer to "How to entertain kids at home?", feel free to contact our shop assistants. They will come up with an optimal solution to your situation. Our delivery workers will deliver all the products right to your apartment. Spend your self-isolating period in an interesting and practical way.
Check out a list of special offers in our online store: you can get a gift with your purchase!
Any reproduction of the material for public publication in any information medium and in any format is prohibited. You can refer to this article with active link to eu.levenhuk.com.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the pricing, product range and specifications or discontinue products without prior notice.